Subject: invitation to the round table
From: "Vitaliy Malchanau" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2026 10:55:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

We have the honor to inform you about an upcoming round table dedicated to 
the reform of the constitutional review system in the context of future 
democratic transformations in Belarus.

The event will take place on 13 April in Tallinn and is organized by the 
democratic forces of Belarus in cooperation with Estonian Centre for 
International Development. The discussion will bring together 
representatives of the Belarusian democratic community in exile, as well as 
experts and partners.

As part of our work, we are developing potential institutional reforms for a 
future democratic state and place particular importance on studying the 
experience of other countries. One of the key topics of the round table will 
be the concept and models of constitutional review.

In this regard, we would be grateful for the participation of a 
representative of the Ministry of Justice of Estonia. It would be especially 
valuable for us to hear a practical perspective on how the system of 
constitutional review currently functions in Estonia, as well as the key 
challenges and lessons learned.

We would highly appreciate your participation and thank you in advance for 
your consideration.

Kind regards,

Vitaliy Malchanau

Representative of the Office of Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya
in the Republic of Estonia and the Republic of Latvia

Signal/WhatsApp: +372 56 111 706
Twitter: VMalchanau <https://twitter.com/VMalchanau>
E-mail: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4zJ-XMXKLKkreVu-37--GamC_5C3jL4bvudRsOSvn9R7-UgamZcdPb6h8J41xMOB1wHDUlMQlA>