Subject: Canceled: Invitation and connection links >> EURGen-Net Network Meeting 25 & 26 September 2024 >> Day 2: ‘Kick-off meeting’ for the ‘ECDC survey of carbapenem-resistance Acinetobacter baumannii 2024/2025’
From: "ARHAI Meetings" <[email-masked]>
To: "Reinhild Strauss" <[email-masked]>, "Boudewijn.Catry" <[email-masked]>, "markella.marcou" <[email-masked]>, "helena.zemlickova" <[email-masked]>, "EckmannsT" <[email-masked]>, "Michalis Polemis" <[email-masked]>,Dr. Tóth Ákos <[email-masked]>, "Ieva Voita" <[email-masked]>, "Walser-Domjan Esther" <[email-masked]>, "Rolanda Valinteliene" <[email-masked]>, "Monique.perrin" <[email-masked]>, "Sabine de Greeff" <[email-masked]>, "gunnar.skov.simonsen" <gunnar.s
Cc: "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <[email-masked]>, "Otto Helve" <[email-masked]>, "Anne-Catherine VISO" <[email-masked]>, "Rexroth, Ute" <[email-masked]>, "Christakis Chatzichristodoulou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Guðrún Aspelund - Landl <
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 18:09:31 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Dear colleagues, 
The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) is pleased
to invite you to the second day of the virtual meeting of the European
Antimicrobial Resistance Genes Surveillance Network (EURGen-Net). 
The purpose of this virtual meeting is to provide the EURGen-Net
Operational Contact Points (and Contact Points for Operations) and the
National Focal Points for Antimicrobial Resistance (and observer National
Focal Points for Antimicrobial Resistance) with updates on ongoing ECDC
activities related to molecular surveillance. Day 2 is the ‘kick-off
meeting’ for the ‘ECDC survey of carbapenem-resistant Acinetobacter
baumannii 2024/2025’, presenting and discussing the published ECDC survey
protocol and laboratory manual.  
Day 2: ECDC CCRE Focus 
Time: Thursday, 26 September 2024, 10:00 – 17:00 CET.  
UPDATE: You will find attached the official invitation letter, final
agenda (for both days) and Webex connection links for the meeting (see
further down this message).  Each day of the meeting uses a different
Webex connection link.
If you are a designated speaker during the meeting, we ask you to
introduce yourself to the audience at the beginning of your presentation. 
Please be informed that this meeting will be recorded, to aid production
of the minutes.
If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us
at [email-masked]  
 
EURGen-Net Network Meeting Day 2: ‘Kick-off meeting’ for the ‘ECDC survey
of CRAb 2024/2025	Thursday, 26 September 2024 		10:00  |
(UTC+02:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna  |  7 hrs
JOIN BY COMPUTER/TABLET/SMART PHONE:
To join the meeting on computer/tablet/smart phone, please follow this
link: Join
 
1. Fill in your full name and if possible, organisation
2. If asked, fill in the meeting password: CDCE
 
You now entering the meeting. 
Welcome!

JOIN BY PHONE (Audio only):
To join the meeting using phone, dial this number 0046-851-992511 (Sweden
Toll) 
Or find your local toll number from this link:  Available call-in numbers
 
Wait for 5 seconds or until instructed. 
Then dial the meeting number: 2744 138 3039 ##
 
You now entering the meeting. 
Welcome!

JOIN BY VIDEO CONFERENCE SYSTEM:
If you join by video conference system dial [email-masked]
Dial the password for the meeting: 3232#
 
…………………
 
ECDC AV department recommendations to participants.
*   For your identification in the meeting please always give your full
name and if possible, organisation/Country.
*   Please prioritise using computer or VC room when joining the meeting,
to allow possibilities for screen and video sharing if needed. 
*   Make sure that you have a good internet connection, a good microphone
(preferably a headset if using the computer). 
*   Please make the call from a quiet room, with light coming from the
front, so you are well visible.  
*   Join the meeting in good time to able time to setup. 
…………………
 
Thank you for your interest in this ECDC activity. We look forward to
seeing you. 
With best regards,
The ECDC EURGen-Net team
 	European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) 
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.