Subject: Enquiry for a visit - Delegation trip FALK
From: "Postfach FALK-KV" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: Degenhardt, Martin (KVB - München) <[email-masked]>,Laub, Benjamin (KVB - München) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2025 12:21:41 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madame,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm reaching out again because I hadn't
heard back from you regarding our enquiry for a visit. I understand that
you might be busy, so I wanted to provide a gentle reminder.

My previous e-mail was about the visit of the board members of the Free
Alliance of Regional Associations of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians
(FALK) to your institution in the period from 30 June to 2 July (see also
e-mail below, for more Information about FALK see also:
https://www.kvb.de/ueber-uns/gesundheitspolitisches-engagement/falk).

I would be pleased to receive positive feedback and a contact person with
whom I could clarify further details both in writing and by telephone.

I would also like to know when there would be an opportunity for a visit
in the period from 30 June to 2 July and whether a time slot would be
possible on your part.

Thank you very much for your efforts!

Yours sincerely

Benjamin Laub

Policy Officer

Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians of Bavaria

T: 089 5 70 93 - 2 53 8

Kassenärztliche Vereinigung Bayerns
Elsenheimerstr. 39

80687 München

Internet: www.kvb.de <http://www.kvb.de/>

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Von: Kerscher, Agnes (KVB - München) <[email-masked]> Im Auftrag
von Postfach FALK-KV
Gesendet: Montag, 10. Februar 2025 14:17
An: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: Degenhardt, Martin (KVB - München) <[email-masked]>; Laub,
Benjamin (KVB - München) <[email-masked]>
Betreff: Enquiry for a visit - Delegation trip FALK

Dear Sir or Madame,

The Free Alliance of Regional KVs (FALK) is an alliance of eight
associations of statutory health insurance physicians. FALK represents the
interests of over 120,000 outpatient doctors throughout Germany.

This year, from 30 June to 2 July, the executive boards of the FALK KVs
will be taking a delegation trip to Estonia to find out about the
healthcare system there.

Against this background, we would like to exchange information with the
Estonian Health Board, including on how the healthcare system in Estonia
is organised - also with regard to the outpatient sector.

I would be pleased to receive positive feedback and a contact person with
whom I could clarify further details both in writing and by telephone.

I would also like to know when there would be an opportunity for a visit
in the period from 30 June to 2 July and whether a time slot would be
possible on your part.

Thank you for your efforts!

Yours sincerely

Benjamin Laub

Policy Officer

Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians of Bavaria

T: 089 5 70 93 - 2 53 8

Kassenärztliche Vereinigung Bayerns
Elsenheimerstr. 39

80687 München

Telefon: 089 5 70 93 - 2 53 8
Internet: www.kvb.de <http://www.kvb.de/>

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Disclaimer:

Bitte beachten Sie: die obige Mitteilung ist ausschließlich für die in den
Adresszeilen benannten Personen bestimmt und enthält möglicherweise
vertrauliche Informationen. Sollten Sie diese Nachricht fälschlicherweise
erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte den Absender. Bitte löschen Sie
die Nachricht und sehen Sie davon ab, die Inhalte zu nutzen,
aufzubewahren, weiterzuleiten oder zu reproduzieren.

Virenschutz:
Unser Unternehmen verfügt über eine funktionierende Anti-Viren-
Software und prüft jede abgesendete E-Mail und deren Anhänge auf
Viren. Trotzdem können wir nicht garantieren, dass die E-Mail virenfrei
ist und übernehmen keine Haftung für Schäden, die aus Viren entstehen.

Hinweis zum Datenschutz:
Die Informationen nach Art. 13 und 14 DSGVO finden Sie unter
www.kvb.de/datenschutz <https://www.kvb.de/datenschutz>