Subject: 2026 round of data collection on alcohol and sugar-sweetened beverage (SSB) taxes and prices CRM0509021
From: "EURO NCD Surveillance" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber - SOM <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2026 19:25:50 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms Sõber,

We are writing to follow up on the 2026 round of data collection on alcohol 
and sugar‑sweetened beverage (SSB) taxes and prices focal point nomination 
(see attached for reference). As of today, we have not yet received a focal 
point nomination from your country.

We would be very grateful if you could kindly provide the name(s) and 
contact details of the respective focal point(s) at your earliest 
convenience. This will allow us to share the questionnaire and provide 
access to the online platform in a timely manner.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours sincerely,

Natalia

Consultant (MPH), NCD Surveillance

Prevention and Health Promotion (PHP)

WHO Regional Office for Europe

Subject: 2026 round of data collection on alcohol and sugar‑sweetened beverage (SSB) taxes and prices CRM:0509021
From: "MUMINOVIC, Mirza" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber - SOM <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Riia Salsa-Audiffren" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Andre Pung" <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2026 08:15:53 +0300

Please see the attached correspondence sent from the World Health 
Organization, Regional Office for Europe. One or more attachments may be 
included.

Veuillez vous référer à la correspondance ci-jointe du Bureau régional de 
l'Europe de l'Organisation mondiale de la santé. Une ou plusieurs annexes 
peuvent être jointes.

Mit der Bitte um Kenntnisnahme der beiliegenden Korrespondenz (eine oder 
mehrere Anlagen), Weltgesundheitsorganisation, Regionalbüro für Europa

См. прикрепленные письма от Европейского регионального бюро Всемирной 
организации здравоохранения (один или несколько прикрепленных файлов).