Subject: Invitation to the Joint Meeting of the Heads of Medicines Agencies, Heads of Health Technology Assessment Agencies and Heads of the National Competent Authorities on Pricing and Reimbursement
From: "Health EU Presidency Events" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Health EU Presidency Events" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2026 18:50:14 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good afternoon,

We hope that you are all keeping well.

Please see below invitation and attached PIN to attend the Joint Meeting of 
the Heads of Medicines Agencies, Heads of Health Technology Assessment 
Agencies and Heads of the National Competent Authorities on Pricing and 
Reimbursement, which will take place on 08 October 2026 in Dublin.

We are copying our colleagues from our Embassy to keep them informed.

We would be very grateful if you could direct this invitation to the 
appropriate person.

Thanks for your help with this.

Kind regards,

Leslie

*Delegations will be limited to the DAO + 5 format.

It is recommended that your delegation comprise the representatives from the 
agencies and groups participating in the HMA, HAG and NCAPR meetings taking 
place in Dublin during Medicines Week (06-09 October), together with 
Pharmaceutical Directors, where feasible.

This format is fixed and no exceptions can be made.

*************************************************************
Email Disclaimer and; Legal Notice: 
https://www.gov.ie/en/department-of-health/organisation-information/email-disclaimer//
*************************************************************