Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 4(24): 1980 Child Abduction Convention Revised Country Profile
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 18:56:32 +0200

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 4

1980 Child Abduction Convention Revised Country Profile

The PB invites the Members, as well as all Central Authorities designated
under the HCCH 1980 Child Abduction and 1996 Child Protection Conventions,
to recall Conclusion & Recommendation (C&R) No 51 of the Eighth Meeting of
the Special Commission on the practical operation of the 1980 Child
Abduction and 1996 Child Protection Conventions (SC) held in October 2023,
which reads as follows:

“The SC approved the revision of some items of the Country Profile under
the 1980 Child Abduction Convention subject to the PB undertaking final
editing and incorporating amendments to the text to reflect the comments
received during the meeting of the SC.”

In keeping with this C&R, the PB is pleased to inform Members and Central
Authorities that the following document is now available on the HCCH
website:

Prel. Doc. No 18 REV of January 2024	 Revised Country Profile for the
1980 Child Abduction Convention (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/3cd74f8a-dfe0-42c3-8f48-7f31042d5323.pdf>
track changes version) / (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/a059ead6-99f2-452d-bbc9-b9cfa78f1ff2.pdf>
clean version)

Text highlighted in yellow indicates the latest changes approved during
the SC meeting.

The Revised Country Profile will be presented to the Members for approval
at the 2024 meeting of CGAP.

THE HAGUE, 30 January 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1980 Child Abduction
Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1996 Child Protection
Convention

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members
Copy for information to the members of the IHNJ
Copy for information to the participants in the October 2023 SC meeting on
the 1980 Child Abduction Convention and the 1996 Child Protection
Convention

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 4 de la HCCH de 2024

Profil d’État révisé de la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980

Le BP rappelle aux Membres, ainsi qu’à toutes les Autorités centrales
désignées en vertu des Conventions HCCH Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980 et
Protection des enfants de 1996, la Conclusion et Recommandation (C&R) No
51 de la Huitième réunion de la Commission spéciale sur le fonctionnement
pratique des Conventions Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980 et Protection des
enfants de 1996 (CS), qui s’est tenue en octobre 2023, qui se lit comme
suit :

« La CS approuve la révision de plusieurs éléments du Profil d’État
relatif à la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980, sous réserve que le
BP procède à un dernier toilettage et incorpore des amendements au texte
afin de rendre compte des commentaires formulés lors de la réunion de la
CS. »

Conformément à cette C&R, le BP a le plaisir d’informer les Membres et les
Autorités centrales que le document suivant est désormais disponible sur
le site web de la HCCH :

Doc. prél. No 18 REV de janvier 2024	 Profil d’État révisé en vertu de
la Convention Enlèvement d'enfants de 1980 (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/c26c49da-413d-4da1-80fc-336f1d9663ee.pdf>
version en mode « suivi des modifications ») / (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/efa6d3a2-d90c-4d16-a297-1b7a3f4312ee.pdf>
version propre)

Le texte surligné en jaune indique les dernières modifications approuvées
lors de la réunion de la CS.

Le Profil d’État révisé sera présenté aux Membres pour approbation lors de
la réunion du CAGP de 2024.

LA HAYE, le 30 janvier 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Enlèvement
d’enfants de 1980
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Protection des
enfants de 1996

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres
Copie à titre d’information aux membres du RIJH
Copie à titre d’information aux participants à la réunion d’octobre 2023
de la CS sur la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980 et la Convention
Protection des enfants de 1996

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 4 de la HCCH de 2024

Revisión del Perfil de País para el Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños de
1980

La OP invita a los Miembros, así como a todas las Autoridades Centrales
designadas en virtud de los Convenios sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980 y
Protección de Niños de 1996, a recordar la Conclusión y Recomendación
(CyR) N.º 51 de la Octava Reunión de la Comisión Especial sobre el
funcionamiento práctico de estos Convenios (CE), celebrada en octubre de
2023, que dice lo siguiente:

“La CE celebra la revisión del Perfil de País para el Convenio sobre
Sustracción de Niños de 1980 e invita a la OP a ultimar la redacción y
realizar modificaciones en el texto para reflejar los comentarios
recibidos durante la reunión de la CE.”

En consonancia con esta CyR, la OP se complace en informar a los Miembros
y a las Autoridades Centrales que el siguiente documento ya está
disponible en el sitio web de la HCCH:

Prel. Doc. No 18 REV of January 2024	 Revised Country Profile for the
1980 Child Abduction Convention (versión
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/3cd74f8a-dfe0-42c3-8f48-7f31042d5323.pdf>
con control de cambios) / (versión limpia
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/a059ead6-99f2-452d-bbc9-b9cfa78f1ff2.pdf> )

El texto resaltado en amarillo indica los últimos cambios aprobados
durante la reunión de la CE.

La revisión del Perfil de País se presentará a los Miembros para su
aprobación en la reunión de 2024 del CAGP.

LA HAYA, 30 de enero de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Sustracción de Niños de 1980
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Protección de Niños de 1996

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros
Copia para información de los miembros de la Red Internacional de Jueces
de La Haya
Copia para información de los participantes en la reunión de la CE de
octubre de 2023 sobre el Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980 y el
Convenio sobre Protección de Niños de 1996