Subject: Metsamaterjali ladustamise taotlus INGKA
From: "Mario Mihkelson" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2026 10:29:10 +0300

Tere!

Saadan taotluse.

Best regards / Parimate soovidega

Mario Mihkelson

Forestland District Coordinator / Piirkondlik raietööde spetsialist

Ingka Investments Estonia OÜ

Sõbra 54/1 Tartu 50106 Estonia

Mob: +372 55516343

Web:  <http://www.ingka.com/> www.ingka.com
<http://ingka-investments.ee/> http://ingka-investments.ee/

Was this e-mail not intended for you? If you have received this e-mail by
mistake, please reply to the sender and then delete it. Please, do not
copy, distribute or use the information in the mail or in any attachments.

Ingka has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment
to this e-mail has been scanned for viruses. However, we cannot accept
liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses. Carry
out virus scans before opening any attachment.