Subject: Statistic of electrified car crashes
From: "van Opbergen Philipp, EG-333" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maris Uuetoa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2025 17:20:55 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Maris Uuetoa,

I am currently conducting an investigation on the topic of fires in
electrified vehicles after crashes. Do you have any statistics that
provide an overview of accidents with electrified vehicles?

Anything in this direction would be helpful for me.
Additionally, if you have statistics on vehicle fires involving ICE
(internal combustion engine) vehicles, please share them with me.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Philipp van Opbergen

--
BMW Group
Philipp van Opbergen
Bachelorand Sicherheit im Crash
EG-333
Knorrstr. 147
80788 München

Postanschrift:
80788 München

Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Web:  <http://www.bmwgroup.com/> http://www.bmwgroup.com

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft
Vorstand/Board of Management: Oliver Zipse (Vorsitzender/Chairman),
Jochen Goller, Ilka Horstmeier, Walter Mertl, Milan Nedeljković, Joachim
Post, Frank Weber
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Nicolas
Peter
Sitz und Registergericht/Domicile and Court of Registry: München HRB 42243
----------------------------------------------------------------
 <https://facebook.com/BMWGroup>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/BMWGroupView>
<https://twitter.com/BMWGroup>   <https://www.instagram.com/BMWGroup>
<https://de.linkedin.com/company/bmw-group>
<https://www.xing.com/company/bmwgroup>

CONFIDENTIAL