Subject: Beyond digitalisation - international conference in Warsaw 21-23 September 2026
From: "Beyond Digitalisation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Helen Sõber - SOM <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Triin Uusberg - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2026 01:01:04 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
Madame, Sir, 
 
Please see the attached correspondence from Ms Jolanta
Sobierańska-Grenda, Minister of Health of the Republic of Poland.
Attachments with details included.

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it was addressed. Please notify the sender immediately if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this message and/or documents is strictly prohibited.
The administrator of your personal data is Minister of Health. Your
personal data will be processed in order to consider the correspondence
sent in the matters falling within the scope of competence of Minister of
Health. More information regarding the processing of personal data at the
Ministry of Health can be found at
https://www.gov.pl/web/zdrowie/dane-osobowe.
 
​ ​