Subject: Public consultation from WG SE, deadline Friday 21 November 2025
From: "Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Public Consultation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2025 13:18:30 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A and ECC List B

The public consultation has started for the following draft ECC deliverables 
approved by WG SE#100 held in Bern 22-26 September 2025.

*	Draft ECC Report 369: “Technical Feasibility and Implications of 
Increasing Power for Private Mobile Radio in the 446.0-446.2 MHz Frequency 
Band”
*	Link:  <https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Report%20369.docx> Draft 
ECC Report 369

*	Draft ECC Report 370: “Sharing and Compatibility Studies of Microwave 
Security Scanners (MWSSc) in the 3.6-10.6 GHz frequency band with incumbent 
radio services”
*	Link:  <https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Report%20370.docx> Draft 
ECC Report 370
*	Background info files:

https://cept.org/documents/wg-se/91372/se-25-102a10att1_mwssc-vs-ras-section-4_1_9-

https://cept.org/documents/wg-se/91373/se-25-102a10att2_mwssc-vs-met-radar-section-4_5_4_1-

https://cept.org/documents/wg-se/91374/se-25-102a10att3_mwssc-vs-met-radar-section-4_5_4_2-

ECO would like to encourage respondents to use the following 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Template%20for%20pc_2020.docx> Template for 
responses to Public Consultation (The template is also available at 
<https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> 
https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation - last column in 
the table). Using the template makes the process of gathering the 
information more efficient. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Please submit your response to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

The public consultation will end on Friday 21 November 2025‎.

During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverables may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Kind regards

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/