Subject: Application for becoming Part-CAMO Organization
From: "Maarika Rump" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maarika Rump" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 15:51:54 +0200

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2025 5:35 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Application for becoming Part-CAMO Organization

Dear All,

As Aviatoria OÜ, we are a Estonian registered company with registry code 
17030465 at the adress of Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Ahtri 
tn 12, 15551. Aviatoria was founded in accordance with Estonian laws that 
allows to a non-resident person to do business in Estonia with e-residency 
identity card. As owner of company, my e-residency personal code 
38908050393.

Aviatoria is a basically aviation advisory company which has worldwide 
client network to support airlines, lessors, MROs, aircraft owners during 
delivery, redelivery of the aircraft, CAMO and maintenance phases.

We would like to become a Part-CAMO organization on behalf of Estonia CAA. 
Could you please advise me that Aviatoria is an allowed company that can 
apply to you for Part-CAMO approval or not?

Best regards

Baturalp TOPAL

General Manager / CEO

+90 530 467 8929

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.aviatoria.com> www.aviatoria.com

Europe HQ: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Ahtri tn 12, 15551 
Estonia

Middle East: Kolektif House, Beştepe Mah. 31.Sok No: 2/B Yenimahalle / 
Ankara 06560 Turkey

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.