Subject: Invitation, URC 2026: DTEK 4th Annual Energy Evening in Gdańsk, 24.06.2026
From: "DTEK CEO Office" <[email-masked]>
To: "Erkki Keldo - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Moisieienko Anastasiia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2026 16:18:30 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Erkki Keldo,

DTEK under the patronage of the Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of 
Poland, is organising the 4th Annual Energy Evening - a high-level dinner 
discussion on the eve of the URC, dedicated to the future of Ukraine's 
energy sector and its path to recovery and resilience.

It would be our great honour to welcome you as a participant of this event.

This year's discussion will be structured around three thematic blocks:

0.	Recovery of the energy assets
1.	Partnerships for building a new resilient energy system
2.	Implementation of strategic energy projects

Date and time: 24th June 2026, 19:00–22:00 (registration starts at 18:30)

Venue: Gdańsk Shakespeare Theatre

Format: Moderated dinner discussion followed by a networking drinks 
reception. Speeches will be delivered from the theatre stage with on-screen 
visuals. The working language is English.

Audience: c. 150 guests, including senior Ukrainian, Polish and 
international government officials, ministers, leaders of international 
financial institutions, top business executives, think tanks and experts.

We have invited the following distinguished guests to join as speakers 
(tbc):

3.	Yulia Svyrydenko, Prime Minister of Ukraine
4.	Denys Shmyhal, First Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine - Minister of 
Energy of Ukraine
5.	Oleksii Sobolev, Minister of Economy, Environment and Agriculture of 
Ukraine
6.	Miłosz Motyka, Minister of Energy of Poland
7.	Paulina Hennig-Kloska, Minister of Climate and Environment of Poland
8.	Marta Kos, EU Commissioner for Enlargement
9.	Dan Jørgensen, EU Commissioner for Energy and Housing
10.	Andrius Kubilius, EU Commissioner for Defense and Space
11.	Katherina Reiche, Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy of Germany
12.	Julie Davis, US CDA to Ukraine
13.	Josh Volz, Special Envoy for Energy Integration, US Department of Energy 
(confirmed)
14.	Muriel Lacoue-Labarthe, Special Envoy of France for Ukraine's Relief and 
Reconstruction
15.	John Jovanovic, President, U.S. EXIM
16.	Ben Black, CEO, DFC
17.	Matteo Patrone, Vice President, Banking, EBRD (confirmed)
18.	Karl Nehammer, Vice President, EIB
19.	Alfonso Garcia Mora, Vice President, IFC
20.	Maxim Timchenko, DTEK CEO (confirmed)
21.	Sergiy Koretskyi, Naftogaz CEO
22.	Roger Martella, GE Vernova COO (confirmed)
23.	Henrik Andersen, Vestas CEO (confirmed)
24.	Frederik Doye, SVP Europe, Siemens Energy
25.	Markus Krebber, RWE CEO
26.	Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman and CEO, TotalEnergies
27.	Geoffrey Pyatt, Senior Managing Director, Energy and Critical Minerals 
Practice, McLarty Associates; Assistant Secretary of State for Energy 
Resources (2022-2025) (confirmed)

We very much hope you will be able to join us in Gdańsk at this important 
conversation at a pivotal moment for Ukraine's recovery. Please kindly RSVP 
by replying to this email.

Best regards,

DTEK CEO Office