Subject: RE: Request for Assistance with Inactive Products in EU-CEG System
From: "Olga Loos" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA tpd" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "EER Ingredientreporting" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 15:25:18 +0300

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I hope you are doing fine.

Could you please provide me with a list of ingredients that are not
permitted for use in our products? I need to ensure compliance with
regulations and make any necessary adjustments to our formulations.
Your assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, in advance.

Kind Regards

Olga Loos
Ingredient Specialist Europe

Mobile &#43;31 (0) 615 078 064

Van: Olga Loos &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Verzonden: woensdag 17 april 2024 14:35
Aan: [email-masked]
CC: EER Ingredientreporting &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Onderwerp: Request for Assistance with Inactive Products in EU-CEG System

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I hope you are doing fine.

I’m still looking for the two products they are market Inactive in the
EU-CEG system.

The products contain a substance that are prohibited in accordance with §
8(4) of The Tobacco Act .

To ensure compliance and avoid future complaints, we are seeking
clarification on the exact nature of this issue. Understanding the
specific reasons for the prohibition of these substances will enable us to
update our system regulations accordingly for Estonia.

Your prompt assistance in providing details on the prohibited substances
and any relevant regulatory information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Kind Regards

Olga Loos
Ingredient Specialist Europe

Mobile &#43;31 (0) 615 078 064

Van: EER Ingredientreporting &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Verzonden: dinsdag 26 maart 2024 15:38
Aan: Olga Loos &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Onderwerp: FW: EU-CEG submissions for Estonian market

  ________________________________
From: TA tpd &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2024 3:38:08 PM (UTC&#43;01:00) Amsterdam,
Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
To: EER Ingredientreporting &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: EU-CEG submissions for Estonian market

[EXTERNAL MAIL] - Be careful.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform you that the submissions number 00053-20-11797 and
00053-20-11786 have been marked inactive in the EU-CEG system.
The products contain substances that are prohibited in accordance with §
8(4) of The Tobacco Act.
(https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/503052023002/consolide)

Best regards

Chemical Safety Department
Republic of Estonia Health Board
&#43;372 794 3500
[email-masked]
www.terviseamet.ee
Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn