Subject: FW: Transposition by Estonia of Directive (EU)2019/1152 on Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions - Ares(2026)5700066
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2026 08:22:26 +0300

From: Seili Suder - MKM <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2026 7:47 AM
To: info - MKM <[email-masked]>
Subject: Ed: Transposition by Estonia of Directive (EU)2019/1152 on 
Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions - Ares(2026)5700066

  _____

Saatja: Kristo-Taavi Ruus - RAM <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Saadetud: esmaspäev, 08. juuni 2026 21:02
Adressaat: Seili Suder - MKM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; Kirsti Melesk- MKM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Teema: FW: Transposition by Estonia of Directive (EU)2019/1152 on 
Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions - Ares(2026)5700066

Tere

Edastan Euroopa Komisjoni kirja. Palun vastake otse ja lisage Katre Jaakson 
koopiasse.

Kristo-Taavi Ruus
osakonnajuhataja
Ühisosakond
Rahandusministeerium
59194375

From: Katre Jaakson <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2026 12:33 PM
To: Kristo-Taavi Ruus - RAM <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Transposition by Estonia of Directive (EU)2019/1152 on 
Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions - Ares(2026)5700066

Tere

Kas saaksite palun komisjonilt saabunud direktiivi 2019/1152 ülevõtmist 
puudutava e-kirja edastada MKMis teemaga tegelejatele.

Parimate soovidega

Katre Jaakson

Spetsialist | Juriidiline osakond

+372 637 7414

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Välisministeerium

Islandi väljak 1 | 15049 Tallinn

 <http://www.vm.ee/> www.vm.ee |  <https://twitter.com/MFAestonia> 
@MFAestonia

From: EMPL C1 UNIT <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2026 5:18 PM
To: Triin Uusberg <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Kristi Torim (RK) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Heli Hirsik <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; JUR 2. büroo <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Katre Jaakson <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; ve_empl.c.1 (EMPL) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Transposition by Estonia of Directive (EU)2019/1152 on Transparent 
and Predictable Working Conditions - Ares(2026)5700066

Transposition by Estonia of Directive (EU)2019/1152 on Transparent and 
Predictable Working Conditions - Ares(2026)5700066 
<https://webgate.ec.testa.eu/Ares/documentInfo/documentInfoDetailsExt.do?documentId=080166e52e8375b9> 
(Please use this link only if you are an Ares user – Svp, utilisez ce lien 
exclusivement si vous êtes un(e) utilisateur d’Ares)

Dear all,

I’m contacting you about the transposition by Estonia of Directive 
(EU)2019/1152 on Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions.

As announced in the mail sent to you by Mr Adam Pokorny on 18 December 2025, 
the Commission intends to proceed with launching infringement proceedings, 
in cases where it considers that the Member States have failed to correctly 
transpose the Directive, including Estonia.

We are grateful for your national authorities explanations of 2 March 2026. 
As explained in our letter of 7 April 2026, the Commission still considers 
that the notified national transposing measures breach Articles 5(1) and 
7(2) of Directive 2019/1152/EU.

Consequently, I would like to inform you that the Commission may launch an 
infringement procedure in one of the upcoming infringement cycles.

Best regards

EMPL.C.1 – Labour Law

European Commission

DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion

Directorate C: Working conditions and Social dialogue